Pick 5 TV Shows you like before reading the questions.
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
Always will be Donna. She didn’t always have the best writing, but she is still the best.
2. Who is your least favorite in 1?
I don’t much care for the kids. They are necessary, I know, and sooooo much better than they would be in a different show, but still. I am sick of them uselessly hiding things. And it was Not Cool that Mom got lied to and prison-attendee Dad got the true story just because they wanted to “protect” her.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
I don’t remember which season it was (one of the later ones probs) but the one where Sisko is confessing to his captain’s log about participating in the more murky kinds of political machinations that goes hand-in-hand with the military and then erases it at the end of the episode.
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
…..as there are only two, I’m giving it to the second season because Coulson saves them and that always rates a win in my book.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Moya/Talon and Aeryn. The love story is amazing, don’t get me wrong, but it was the stuff like this—to be honest, that whole storyline reminded me of Titania and the “votress” who gives her her changeling boy in A Midsummer Night’s Dream. It’s this weird, uncategorized bond that’s incredibly strong and fraught with all sorts of tensions and baggage.
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
Mickey/Martha. THEY DON’T HAVE TO GET MARRIED BECAUSE THEY’RE LOOSE ENDS. *rage rage rage*
7. How long have you watched 1?
Like…a week. But I’m almost caught up?
8. How did you become interested in 3?
Dude. It was scifi and Jim Hensen at the same time. It was meant to be. It was written in the stars.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Strictly in terms of ability, Nana Visitor as Kira. She can do anything. But I also have a soft spot for Alexander Siddig that’s about a mile wide. (And, yes, I did just pluck those names from my memory banks, geek, what, who?)
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
I DON’T BELIEVE IN NO-WIN SCENARIOS, YOU ALL WIN.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3?
3. Definitely 3. Wait….does that math work out? Yes. Probably 3. Maybe. Probably.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Bashir. We’ve already talked about that soft spot, right? Also: jerky, pretentious, overly-educated, whoops-that-was-my-priviledge-again? I’m basically 99% there already. All I need is a dash of space travel.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5?
OK, so these questions just took a turn into the crazypants, buuuuuuut….Dan would kill himself. I hate the idea, but that’s what would happen. It would be the guilt and the savior complex and all the pent up stuff….but yeah. UGH MOVING ON.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
HELLS TO THE YES. KIRA AND AERYN WOULD BOND AND COMPARE WEAPONRY AND CHIANA WOULD TRADE SEX TIPS WITH DAX. IT WOULD BE WONDEROUS.
15. Pair two characters in 2 that would make an unlikely, but strangely OK couple.
Amy/Donna. Just….think about it.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
Sports Night had Coulson. Again with the automatic win.
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
Both are not great but who needs it to be? They’re scifi!